At Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating, we’re a fifth-generation, family-owned company with 110 years in the plumbing industry. Whether your job is big or small, simple or complex, we strive to treat every customer like a member of our own family. Our years of experience and attention to customer care are why so many people choose us when they need a Malverne plumber.
Are you not getting the hot water you desire? Contact us and ask about our water heater services to see how we can help.
We are proud to offer the following plumbing solutions:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Violation Management
- Commercial Plumbing
When you need new plumbing installations, you can count on Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating to serve you with the latest technology to finish the job as quickly as possible so you can get on with your life. The following are just a few of the installations we provide.
Bathroom Fixtures & Equipment
- Shower Heads
- Grab Bars
- Hand Showers
Kitchen Fixtures & Equipment
- Garbage Disposals
- Ice Maker Line & Filters
- Kitchen Sink Water Filter
- Kitchen Faucets
Utility Room Fixtures & Equipment
- Laundry Sink
- Dryer Vent Exhaust Piping
- Washing Machine Hose
- CO2 Detector
- Appliance Hook-ups
- Whole House Filter
- Backflow Device
- Sump Pumps
No matter what the job is, we’re the plumbing company to call here in Malverne, NY.
Expert Plumbing Repairs
With 110 years in the business, we’ve seen and repaired nearly every plumbing problem you can think of. Even in the most challenging situations, we come up with the right answer to get your plumbing system back to normal as soon as possible. While there are a variety of factors that harm your plumbing, here are the five most causes that wreak havoc on your plumbing:
- The age of the system or fixture
- Water pressure either too low or high
- Hard water or contaminated water
- Poor fixture installation
- Lack of maintenance
If the pipes in your home are over 50 years old, you may need repiping services to guard against leaks and breaks.
When to Call a Residential Plumber
There are many situations Malverne residents find themselves in, where they consider calling a plumber for help. And while it’s good to be able to fix problems yourself, sometimes you need the help of an experienced professional. Here are the most common reasons people call us in for help.
- Maintenance - General maintenance is crucial for keeping your plumbing in good working condition and preventing major problems from developing.
- Low Water Pressure - Low water pressure makes it difficult for you to get water out of the tap. Debris buildup and breaks in the main water line are the most common culprits for low water pressure, but it could also be an issue with the municipal water provider.
- Leaking Pipes - Leaking pipes represent money wasted and can be dangerous by causing water damage.
- Toilet Clogs - It’s easy to panic when you flush the toilet, and you watch the bowl fill because there’s a clog. Depending on where the clog sits in the system, you may not be able to remove it with a plunger or drain cleaner.
We installed an owner-supplied MOEN kitchen faucet with pull-out spray in the client's kitchen. The client also joined our Diamond Club Program and will now benefit from a waived diagnostic fee, 15% off service and repairs, front of the line service, extended warranties, and annual plumbing inspection and hot water heater flush!
Client called regarding a leak in her kitchen. We diagnosed the issue and uncovered an issue with her washing machine which was located in the kitchen. We furnished and installed a laundry duelly shut off valve behind the washing machine and furnished and installed new stainless steel braided washing machine hoses. This repeat client used her Charles Krull & Son, Inc. credit card to pay for the repair and now has 18 months with 0% interest.
Client called regarding a leak in the basement. We located the leak in the basement ceiling and repaired by cutting out a section of 2" hot water line and replaced with a section of copper pipe and two couplings. Everything was working well when we finished.
Client called because they had a leak under the kitchen sink. To resolve the issue we furnished and installed a new dishwasher tailpiece under the kitchen sink. The leak was repaired and the client was happy.
Customer called as they purchased a new refrigerator with an ice maker. As they never had an ice maker before we furnished and installed a new refrigerator line through the basement ceiling to the kitchen for the new ice maker. We also replaced a 3/4" ball valve. The customer now has ice on-demand!