If you’re sick and tired of your old bathroom, why not consider a renovation. Many Malverne homeowners use the same bathroom that came with the house, and that often means outdated colors and old, barely-functioning fixtures. Call Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating today to find out how we can improve the look and functionality of your bathroom.
You don’t have to fight over who gets the shower first in the morning when you get a tankless water heater. Call us today to find out more.
Benefits of a Bathroom Renovation
Outdated bathrooms don’t just look ugly; they can stop buyers in their tracks if you ever want to sell. Even if you don’t want to sell, it’s nice to have a bathroom that looks like it belongs in this decade. Here are a few of the benefits that a bathroom makeover provides:
- Increases Value - Even minor bathroom remodeling such as replacing the tub, tile, toilet, sink, vanity, and fixtures can give you up to a 102% return if you sell.
- Saves Money - When you replace leaky faucets, add aerators, and put in a tankless water heater with a water-efficient toilet, you will save considerably on your utility bills.
- Reduces Clutter - Poorly designed bathrooms rarely have enough space, which is an invitation to clutter. Renovating gives you more storage capacity, which helps you maintain a clean, organized look.
Find out the other ways a bathroom makeover can benefit your Malverne, NY, home by calling Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating.
When to Consider a New Bathtub Installation
Maybe you’re not ready for a complete bathroom overhaul just yet, and want to tackle it one project at a time. One fixture many people do fist is the bathtub since it’s often the one that’s in the worst shape. For many people, taking a bath isn’t just about getting clean; it’s about relaxing and rejuvenation. If your tub isn’t providing a luxurious experience, or if it looks terrible, it’s time to think about a new one. Here are a few other things to consider.
- Leaks - A leaky bathtub is often difficult to fix, and the more it leaks, the higher the risk of mold buildup and floor damage.
- Mold & Mildew - If you have a lot of mold and mildew in the tub, it’s time to get a new one. While mold and mildew make the tub look uninviting, they also cause health issues such as respiratory problems and allergies.
- Easier Access - If you have difficulty getting in and out of your tub, you might consider a new model that makes the process easier and safer. Maybe a walk-in bathtub is right for you.
- Stains - If your bathtub is stained in such a way that you can’t get rid of it, it’s time to replace it.
Malverne, NY, residents rely on Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating for expert burst pipe repairs.
Bathroom Sink Repair
Most sinks and toilets get used throughout the day in the average home, which is why they occasionally need plumbing repairs. Here are signals that your bathroom sink needs professional attention.
- Clogged Drain - If the sink drains slowly, and no remedy has worked yet, call a licensed plumber for help.
- Dripping Faucet - Dripping faucets aren’t just annoying; they cost you money in wasted water. Also, sometimes leaking faucets are signs of a more significant problem in the system that may require faucet replacement.
- Low Water Pressure - If you only get a trickle of water when you turn on the faucet in the bathroom, you have low water pressure. Low water pressure makes it difficult to wash, shave, etc. and may signal an issue deep in your home’s plumbing.