Call Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating today to let us diagnose your heating problem. We have 110 years of experience in the industry and have seen virtually every heating problem you can imagine. Our experts devise custom solutions for every job instead of a one-size-fits-all approach. And, if a repair won't solve the problem, we're equipped for new heating installations too.
We offer the following heating solutions to keep your home warm:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Boiler Services
- Commercial Heating
For more even and thorough heat, check out our radiant heating options today.
When to Call a Heating Contractor
Most Malverne, NY, homeowners don't pay much attention to their heaters until something catastrophic happens. However, if you watch for signs that something isn't right, you can catch and fix small problems before they balloon into big ones.
Below are a few reasons you might want to call a pro to fix the issue.
- Strange Noises - If you hear rattling, rumbling, or any other unusual sounds coming from your furnace or heater, contact a heating contractor as soon as possible.
- Flickering Yellow Flame - If you rely on a fuel source for your heat, check the flame regularly. Furnace flame should be blue, not red, orange, yellow, or green; if it's any other color than blue warrants a call to a professional for a repair.
- No Heat or Low Heat - If your heater isn't putting out the heat required to make you comfortable, or if it's not putting out heat at all, call a heating professional for an inspection.
No matter what problem you have with your heater, the experts at Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating are standing by ready to help.
What Causes Heaters to Go Bad?
Furnace failures don't happen regularly, but when they do, it's good to know you have an expert repair company you can count on to get you out of a jam. You can prevent most failures by taking steps to avoid problems and calling for repairs when you first suspect an issue. Here are the most common reasons heaters fail.
- Broken Thermostat
- Dirty or Clogged Filters
- Pilot Light Ignition Failure
- Blower Motor Failure
You can prevent your heater from completely giving out if you watch out for signs of trouble and performing regular preventative maintenance.
Our boiler services ensure you always have the hot water you need. Call us today in Malverne.
Why Hire Us?
Here in Malverne, we know there are many heating contractors you can call when you need help. However, we believe we offer a lot more than the big chain contractors, including:
- Flat-rate pricing
- Personal attention
- Clear communication
- Background checked technicians
- Specializes in plumbing and heating
- A+ BBB rating