With over 100 years in the business, Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating has seen every plumbing problem and solved them all. Regardless of the challenges facing your commercial plumbing job, our experts are the commercial plumbing contractors to call to ensure the job is done right the first time.
If your water isn’t as hot as you like it, our water heater services may be able to help.
What to Look for in a Commercial Plumbing Contractor
As a commercial property owner, you won’t need plumbing services every day, but when a crisis hits, you must have an experienced commercial plumber to fix the problem quickly. However, finding the right plumber can be tricky unless you know what to look for. Here are a few tips for finding the right one.
- Experience - Look at how long the plumber has been in business because experience counts to ensure your plumbing is up to code to avoid costly delays.
- Licensing and Insurance - Every technician the company uses should be licensed and insured because it proves they’ve met the required standards to work in a particular area.
- Check Reviews - Don’t hesitate to ask friends, co-workers, and family members who they recommend, and check reviews of the companies before you hire them. Always ask for references and be sure to run them down to gauge their experience.
- Qualifications - Depending on the job, look for a contractor who has expertise in that area. For instance, don’t hire a contractor to fix your water heater if they typically don’t handle that kind of work.
- Customer Service - As a property owner, it’s wise to develop a good relationship with a contractor so you can rely on them when things go wrong. Ask if the company is available for emergency support and how agreeable they are to performing routine maintenance.
When Your Water Heater is Failing
It’s bad enough for Malverne residents to have a water heater fail because it affects the entire family, but imagine an industrial water heater failing in a school, apartment building, or restaurant, and the inconvenience and loss of business it can cause. To ensure your water heater performs day in and out as it should, get to know the warning signs telling you that water heater failure is imminent.
- Age - Water heaters over 15 years should be considered for replacement.
- Discolored Water - Rusty or murky water coming out of the hot water tap means the insides of the heater are rusting.
- Odor - If the water smells bad, it could be caused by sediment buildup in the tank.
- Noise - Strange banging or rumbling sounds are also symptoms of sludge and sediment buildup.
- Leaks - If you see any rust or corrosion on the tank, it means a leak is just around the corner. Most tanks rust from the inside out, and small leaks shouldn’t be ignored.
- Insufficient Hot Water - If you’re not getting the hot water you desire, it could be something wrong with the burner or heating element, or something more serious.
If you notice any of the above signs, call Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating and ask about our commercial plumbing service.
Check out our radiant heating service and find out if it’s right for your Malverne, NY, home, or business.
Why Call Us?
Being a family-owned business, we believe it’s vital to treat all of our customers as best as possible. We know there are many commercial plumbing contractors you can call when you need help, but we offer many advantages over the big chains such as:
- On-time appointments
- A diagnosis by background checked, experienced plumbing professional
- A straightforward price which you authorize before any work begins
- A guarantee to fix any repairs that fail within a year for free