Charles Krull & Son, Inc. Plumbing & Heating is a fifth-generation family-owned plumbing and heating company with over 100 years of experience in the industry. Regardless of the size of the job, we strive to be the only heating company you'll ever need in the Malverne area. Call us today when you need an experienced commercial heating service.
If you're not getting enough heat to make you comfortable, check out our boiler services and then call for an appointment.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Commercial Heating Repair Company
When Malverne, NY, residents have heater problems, it affects the entire family. However, when heating problems plague a school, restaurant, or office, the people affected grow exponentially. When you have heating problems that affect a commercial structure, it's essential to get a company that can do the job up to code, and finish it on time to minimize costs. Here are a few traits to look for when hiring a heating contractor.
- Licensing - Heating technicians who work on HVAC systems must have licenses from the state. These licenses demonstrate that the tech has the training and know-how to do the job safely and correctly.
- Insurance - Just as important as licensing, seek a contractor that is insured. Insurance offers both parties protection should something go wrong.
- References & Reviews - It's common for a company to rave about their services, but the real question is: what do their customers have to say? Ask the contractor to provide references and get insights from former customers to find out what kind of job they did.
- Service - If you're hiring a company for a commercial heating installation or repair, ask them if they provide maintenance service to ensure the system remains trouble-free for its useful life.
When you have a commercial heating project, call us for a quote.
Early Signs of a Failing Furnace
Malverne residents know how low the temperatures can go during winter, and how much they rely on their heating systems to keep them comfortable. To guard against furnace failure, watch out for these signs telling you that things are not right, and then call for commercial furnace repair.
- Poor Maintenance - It's wise to perform routine maintenance on your furnace to make sure it's sound and ready to go when you need it most. If you've never maintained your furnace or heater, chances are there's a problem waiting to spring.
- Dirty Filters - Failing to change filters makes your furnace work harder, which shortens its lifespan.
- Loud Noises - Rattling, squeaking, or squealing sounds coming from the furnace aren't healthy. Unusual sounds could be the result of a clogged burner, a reduction in airflow, or another mechanical problem.
- Pilot Control or Ignition Issues - A faulty pilot light or ignition failure makes it difficult to keep your commercial space comfortable.
If you notice any of the above signs, or anything else unusual with your commercial heater, don't hesitate to call us for inspection.
Check out our radiant heating service to find out if it's a good fit for your application and then call for assistance.
Why Call Us?
One thing that sets us apart from other contractors is that instead of being a one-stop-shop for everything, we focus only on plumbing and heating, which means we've grown to be experts in those fields. We have over 100 years under our belt and have seen every possible plumbing and heating problem you can think of, and came up with a solution for all of them.
We also offer flat-rate pricing, which means there are no surprises or hidden fees that show up on your invoice. We go out of our way to communicate clearly to our customers and never try to sell you on a product or service you don't need.